Microdermabrasion Training Course Cardiff (Monday 12th July 2021 -10AM TO 1.30PM)
Microdermabrasion Training Course
- Duration: Half day
- Entry level: Facial Certificate
- Model required: yes
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical method of skin rejuvenation by means of mechanical skin exfoliation and offers a modern, virtually painless alternative to chemical and laser peels. It is a versatile procedure that can be combined with other treatments to help achieve the desired results. Following the treatment, clients will immediately notice their skin is smoother and younger looking. It is also great for treating the following skin conditions:-
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damaged skin
- Acne prone skin
- Superficial age spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Oily, dry or patchy skin
During the course you will learn the diamond method of treatment.
All materials will be provided for you on the day of the course. A workbook will be included to reinforce learning.
Our courses are currently accredited by the associations of beauty therapists (ABT) and IPHM
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.